Reason: Why i was to start working on Wireless Internet Service Provider Project.


We Need to Color All the Town With One Bucket of Color and its Possible......

Make a research before you start a Project. Here in this Blog I would like to tell my friends that most of the things I am doing during my WISP Project are from some great and helping online websites witch holding all the information about different topics but most of those websites are not telling all the project in a sequence or space. So that's why a newbie will face problems for understanding all that.
My This Blog Writing is only a struggle to tell people how to start a WISP in an easy way without much investment or big deals. I will try my best to keep it simple and straight so normal people could also understand this Project.
As here in my country we don't have all the latest hardware specially in Wireless Communication. In my city there was allot of people who want to have a broadband Internet connection. ADSL or DSL was also not available in all City, if available that was too much costly, some areas LAN-Network Cable was running but with a poor quality. Oh' Here I was to wake up my sleeping business interests in IT so I was to think for a Wireless LAN Network. After a few days Googling I was make an initial research about the Prices, Description and Specifications of Wireless 2.4GHz Network Devices. Then I was to purchase all that required Wi-Fi or WLAN hardware.