Client Side WiFi Access Point Installation For Fixed Terminle Wireless Connection.

As I was to finish the installation of all hardware on my end ( I was to give all the setup a name of Base Station).

Now this was a time to make my first client side installation.

  1. I was to take TP-Link Access Point and cover it in a long life plastic box then Mount the box with a small poll or pipe of iron.
  2. Now I was to plug Cat5e Ethernet cable's connector in Access Point's RJ45 Connector Place.
  3. I was to install the Power Adaptor of Access point.
  4. Now I was to stand the iron poll and access point is installed on it, Mean while I was to mak sure its small omini antenna is Vertical.
  5. I was to Open and Access the Web Panel of TP-Link Access Point. Then I Configured it to make connectivity with my Wireless Base Station.

But this was a really bad happening. I was surprised, Theoretically this setup should make a very strong and good connectivity for a 2Km with a clear Line of Sight with a very good Signal Strength and Signal Quality. But Practically this was a big problem for me. Hardly i was able to get a very poor signal of my Base Station or WISP Setup. Not even continouse signal only a blink of signal and then no signal.


I would like to share Problems at first. Latter You will find out troubleshooting or DIY works information.